Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Four Horsemen... for real


This is a two hour discussion between the four gentlemen who I caricatured recently, as I am a huge admirer of each one of them. Christopher Hitchens, Daniel Dennett, Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris have all written books about and have been very active in debating religion and atheism in recent years. I would invite anyone with an interest or view on those matters, whether they agree with the writings of these four or not, to watch this fascinating discussion.

Hour 1

the four horsemen - part 1

Google Video
| Quicktime (78.7 MB) | Audio Only (mp3, 26.6 MB)



Hour 2


the four horsemen - part 2

Google Video
| Quicktime (73.6 MB) | Audio Only (mp3, 27.1 MB)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Neil!

While I was looking for images of the Four Horsemen, I happened upon your blog. Your caricatures are awesome! I became an instant fan! I hope you will be posting more in the future. I'm adding you to my RSS feed.

When you're taking a break from your artwork and you want to talk to other "Friendly" atheists (and Christians)(I'm one of the latter), you should hop on over to Hemant Mehta's blog: www.friendlyatheist.com and check it out! :-)

Neil Davies said...

Thank you for your comments Linda, I'll check out the blog! Cheers :)