Wednesday, February 09, 2011

More Jason Statham


So I decided to figure out a background before painting more, so that's blocked in now and I've painted a bit more to his right arm and head. Need to work on the colours to make them fit together better. Also below are the ref pics, the main one is a shot from one of the Transporter films, but I actually sketched the caricature of his face before I found that from the other (paparazzi) shot. Shame the lighting is so completely different, would've made things easier!




Hope you're liking the process anyway. As this is just for fun I've got no plan, just doing what feels right!

2 comments:

ian said...

Man Neil! You are really cookin' on this! Looks great so far.

David Dunne Art said...

ha ha that is class

looking forward to seeing this one finished